The Parliament café is open to all visitors. There’s a range of food including pastries, sandwiches and soup. Homemade scones and parliament shortbread are freshly baked daily.
We can cater for sugar-free (diabetic), vegetarian, gluten-free (celiacs), lactose-free (dairy-free), nut-free and halal specific diets.
Monday, Friday and Saturday, including public holidays –
- 10am to 5pm (last orders 4.45pm)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, when parliament is sitting –
- 9am to 4pm (last orders 3.45pm)
As of September 2022, there is a reduced service in the café. Not all of the items listed below are currently available.
Hot & Cold Beverages
- Fresh fruit pots
- Granola and fruit yoghurt pots
- Homemade scones, Scottish butter and McKay’s jam
- A selection of freshly baked pastries
- Parliament shortbread
- Caramel shortbread
- Gluten free blueberry muffin
- Cobbs Empire biscuits
- Cobbs Cranachan Raspberry Cake
- Cobbs Chocolate Brownie