Skip to main content

Language: English / Gàidhlig


Buill Pàrlamaid na h-Alba (BPA)

Members' expenses

MSPs can claim money back for "expenses" (costs).  These must be costs from carrying out their duties in Parliament or helping their constituents.

Employing MSP family members

The Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body has to publish a register of MSPs who employ a close family member of another MSP.



You can find the latest version of the Close Family Member Employment register here.